Vía Célere receives the Ocare award for its Future Cities project
· November 11, 2019 |
whose purpose is to disseminate and promote communication in Corporate Social Responsibility, awarded its prizes last week for the best initiatives carried out by different companies in this area.
Through the analysis of communication and public relations campaigns for CSR programs, the work of companies in the following categories is recognized:
- Best comprehensive CSR communication campaign (absolute category)
- Best CSR communication campaign aimed at internal audiences
- Best CSR communication campaign aimed at society in general
- Best CSR communication campaign aimed at target groups
- Best communication campaign aimed at CSR actions with social content
- Best communication campaign aimed at CSR actions with environmental content
- Best communication campaign for CSR actions with work content
In addition, three second prizes are awarded that recognize other aspects such as:
- Best creativity
- Best audiovisual piece
- Listening and dialogue system with stakeholders
Vía Célere, with his Future Cities project, received the award for “Best CSR communication campaign aimed at target groups” by Carlos Valdés, Head of CSR at Vía Célere.
Future Cities seeks to promote the active participation of citizens and young people in the challenges that cities pose today through change-inducing proposals linked to improving urban sustainability.
In addition to Vía Célere, the following received awards: Coca Cola, Labortorios Quintón, Fundación Integra, Laboratorios Ferrer, ING as well as Unicef.
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners!