Vía Célere receives the OCARE award for its communication work in CSR
· November 15, 2018 | Vía Célere
On 8 November, the Observatory for Corporate Responsibility Communication and Action (OCARE), presented its awards for the work of companies in intelligent, creative and influential communication in the business sector.
This is the third edition of these awards, which has received more candidates than in previous years.
The jury, composed of professionals and experts in Communication and CSR, highlighted the quality and diversity of the initiatives received, as well as the careful selection of target audiences and messages, creativity and the use of NTs when communicating and disseminating CSR initiatives.
For its part, Vía Célere was a finalist in several categories:
- Best workcontent CSR Communication Campaign with “Formación profesional inclusiva” watch video
- Best CSR Communication Campaign aimed at targets with “Ellas lo bordan” watch video
- Runnerup for the best Creativity with the campaign “Ellas lo bordan”
- Runnerup for the best video with their campaign “Mejoramos en casa” watch video
- Runnerup for the best listening and dialogue system with their campaign "Ellas lo bordan"
Winning the OCARE award Runner-up for the best listening and dialogue system with the campaign “Ellas lo bordan para Vía Célere”.
“Ellas lo bordan”, is a project for the social-labour integration of women, in which, through social workshops, it offers a training plan and individualized monitoring to promote new work opportunities.