Via Célere creates spaces adapted to your needs, making low consumption buildings based on energy saving, all fully insulated and airtight. Our homes use the latest in technology, developed for comfortable day-to-day use.
Excellent Energy Rating
Buildings with the best energy ratings, bringing a reduction in CO2 emissions as well as significant financial and energy savings.
Enhanced Thermal Insulation
Enhanced thermal insulation is achieved by improving the thermal envelope of the façade (doubling its insulation level), the roof and the separation with communal areas, along with the doors and frames and the use of low-emissivity glass.
- Higher performance than conventional boilers.
- Lower fuel consumption.
- Lower CO2 emissions.
- Longer working life of the boiler.
- Works at low temperatures, leading to improved boiler performance.
- Achieves the same feeling of comfort as a conventional system at lower environmental temperatura.
- Invisible, clean system.
- Enhanced feeling of comfort, since the heat is distributed uniformly from the bottom of the room.
(*) Estimated energy saving calculation for a standard A-rated property with an effective floorspace of 95 sqm compared to an F-rated reference property, in line with the "Energy Efficiency Rating of Buildings", published by the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism in July 2015, and other regulations that supplement and/or may replace it. (**) Guaranteed minimum saving in domestic hot water consumption (DHW) in the whole building, based on its location and minimum occupancy values in accordance with the current applicable standard Data for Madrid Region
This is the energy in the subsoil in the form of heat. It is therefore a clean, free energy which is, naturally, renewable.
Geothermal climate control in residential buildings provides a response to the demand for heating, cooling and domestic hot water by using the great thermal inertia of the subsoil. This is achieved by installing a heat pump, namely a thermal machine that transfers energy in the form of heat from one environment to another as required.
In the case of Vía Célere properties, we round off this solution with a heating and cooling distribution system using underfloor water-based cooling/heating. This solution requires very low flow temperatures, which makes the system even more efficient.
Whenever the local climate does not allow geothermal energy to be applied, Via Célere's residential developments count on aerothermy as a source of renewable energy, maintaining all the aforementioned benefits.
- The underfloor distribution of heating and cooling is much more uniform and comfortable. There are no radiators, which make it difficult to furnish the property and also take up room. It is a much cleaner system, which improves the performance of the production system by working at low temperature.
- The system is centralised with individual metering, meaning residents only pay for their own individual consumption.
- There is no need for a boiler, and therefore no gas connection, bringing cost savings in monthly bills while also freeing up space in the kitchen or laundry area.
- There is no need to install solar panels, since it is a renewable energy, therefore requiring less maintenance.
- There is no need for air conditioning, which can sometimes be uncomfortable and even unhealthy due to the air currents. Lower power capacity can therefore be contracted.
- Customers can make an important financial saving of up to €1000 a year.
- Naturally, waste emissions are minimal and there is no harm to the environment since CO2 emissions are negligible, thus contributing to the sustainability of the planet.
Double Flow Ventilation
Double flow ventilation is a system that ensures good air quality without having to open the Windows.
- Controlled ventilation of the property, without needing to open the windows.
- Continuous ventilation in the property through driven extraction from the bathrooms and kitchen, and driven impulsion from the bedrooms and living room.
- Introduces preheated, filtered outdoor air.
- Improved acoustic insulation of the property, since the windows do not need to be opened for ventilation.
- Prevents toxic odours and gases from building up, and ensures there is no mould or condensation inside the house.
- Prevents the appearance of bothersome draughts inside the house.
BIM: Building Information Modelling technology (BIM) allows us to put up virtual buildings before they are physically built. This tool allows us to anticipate problems and correct them in the project. We draw the whole building in 3 dimensions with the structure, partition walls, fittings, doors and frames, etc. Any interference or incompatibility is automatically detected.
- LPS (Last Planner System): This system changes the traditional way of completing a building, significantly improving coordination between the different trades. The approach assumes that the tradesmen in charge of each area (e.g. painters or plumbers) have the best understanding of how to do their work and what they need to do it. It therefore improves both safety on site and also the quality of the final product. The philosophy of this system is: "With every pair of hands you get a free brain, so encourage people to think".
Industrialisation in the building sector has changed a lot over the last decade and is becoming increasingly important for customers. It involves making some elements in a controlled environment (in a factory) rather than installing them on site (for example, bathrooms).
There are many advantages to changing from conventional construction to gradually integrating industrialised solutions: improved safety (which is a highly-valued aspect in building work), greater sustainability (because less waste is generated and there is less energy consumption), and the main advantage, a higher quality property thanks to a more attractively designed final product and better finishes.
Home automation refers to the systems which turn properties into smart homes. It is the equivalent to an on-board computer in cars.
Domestic automation systems allow you to manage the temperature, lighting, window shutters, hot water, watering system, electrical appliances, etc., in your home, making better use of natural resources and therefore cutting both your energy bills and carbon footprint, whilst also gaining in comfort, communication and security.
It responds both to customers' needs and to new social trends. We therefore make technology available to our customers, who are increasingly familiar with digital environments and now demand being able to connect from home.