Vía Célere, leader in the Spanish residential sector with 1933 deliveries
· January 11, 2021 | El Confidencial Digital
- Delivering 1993 units in an environment marked by Covid-19, increasing deliveries by 55% compared to 2019.
- All units have been for end customers since they do not include build to rent.
- Madrid was the region in which most homes were sold, with 933, followed by Málaga, with 404, Barcelona, with 201, Seville, with 131, Valladolid with 104, Valencia, with 88 and A Coruña with 72.
- By quarters, more than 50% of the units (1,001 units) were delivered in the last period of 2020, which demonstrates the success of the Vía Célere product portfolio in the new post-Covid era.
Vía Célere, developer specialized in the development, investment, and management of real estate assets, has delivered 1,933 homes in 2020, reaching the highest data figure by a residential developer in the last decade. In this way, and despite the pandemic, the promoter continues to meet the objectives of its growth plan and has increased by 55% the number of deliveries achieved in 2019, when it reached 1,241 units, consolidating its position as a leader in the sector in Spain.
Likewise, the company has continued with its asset diversification policy in the markets with the highest demand in Spain. For this reason, in 2020 it has focused deliveries in seven different provinces, although the the most important market has been Madrid, where figures reached 933 house sales. Behind this community, Andalusia has been the region where more homes have been delivered, highlighted by Malaga, with 404 homesfollowed by Seville, with 131 units. Barcelona has been another market with great prominence within the Vía Célere plan in 2020, with 201 homes sold,followed by Valladolid, with 104 units, Valencia, with 88, and A Coruña, with 72.
“In 2020 Vía Célere has established itself as the leader in the Spanish market. The figure of almost 2,000 homes delivered is a record number in Spain since 2010. This objective has been achieved in an environment marked by COVID19, which has required the maximum effort by each of the members of the Vía Célere team. The evolution of deliveries in the last quarter of the year and the high level of pre-sales already reached for 2021, offers extraordinary visibility into our business plan and, more importantly, offers great certainty about our cash generation”, commented Jose Ignacio Morales, CEO of Via Célere.
Via Célere currently has 2,826 homes being built and a portfolio of 4,172 housing units on the market. Furthermore, the developer has a property portfolio of 23,100 homes spread throughout Spanish and Portuguese provinces.
Source of the news: Go to the news