This Cookies Policy is an integral part of the Legal Notice and the Data Protection Policy of www.viacelere.com (hereinafter, the "Website").
1. What are cookies?
Files that are downloaded to the user's computer, smartphone or tablet when accessing a web page and allow the owner of said page to store or retrieve certain information about multiple variables, such as, for example: recognizing the user, knowing the number of times that the page has been visited by the user, guaranteeing the user's session while browsing the page, customizing how content is displayed, etc.
2. What types of Cookies do we use?
Type of cookies according to the owner of the cookies:
• We use own cookies that are sent to the user's computer and managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and the experience of our users.
• We use third party cookies (In this case, cookies from Google, Addthis, Amazon and Facebook). These are cookies sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Vía Célere, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, such as www.google.com, www.addthis.com, www.amazon.es, www.facebook.es.
Type of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
• Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so nothing is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and make it easier to use. Therefore, the information stored on your computer is deleted as soon as the user leaves www.viacelere.com or closes the browser.
• Persistent or permanent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can last from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
• Technical or required cookies are strictly necessary for the user to access and browse www.viacelere.com. For example, technical cookies are those that serve to establish communication between the user's equipment and the network, ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, give access to restricted parts, use security elements while browsing, etc.
• Functional or customization cookies that help the user to have a better site browsing experience. An example of the use of these types of cookies are those used to store the browsing data of a certain language or keep the user authenticated when logging on.
• Analytical cookies to analyse the use of the website, so that we can measure and improve its operation..
• Advertising and profiling cookies to improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user while browsing the website, preventing ads that have already been seen from appearing, as well as publishing advertisements relevant to their interests.
3. How can our users manage the cookies we use?
Users of www.viacelere.com can accept or reject cookies in the Configuration Panel.
If cookies are disabled or rejected, some of the functions and / or services may not work properly..
www.viacelere.com does not exercise control over the websites shown as a result of your search, links or accesses from our directory. These other websites may place their own cookies or request personal information from you.
4. How can our users disable cookies in the main browsers?
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies for a particular service..
All modern browsers allow change cookie settings.
These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' of your browser menu.
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
• Opera: Settings -> Privacy and security.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this "private mode":
• Internet Explorer 8 and higher - Private Browsing
• Safari 2 and higher - Private Browsing
• Opera 10.5 and higher - Private Browsing
• Internet Explorer 3.5 and higher - Private Browsing
• Google Chrome 10 and higher – Incognito
5. How can I disable third-party cookies?
• Google: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
• AddThis: https://www.addthis.com/
• Amazon: https://www.amazon.es/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201890250&ref_=navm_ftr_cookies_notice
• Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
6. What happens if I do not accept cookies from the web?
In the event that the user does not allow the installation of cookies on their browser, it is possible that they will be unable to access some the sections of our website, or that some of the functions and / or services of the Vía Célere website do not work. adequately.
7. Cookie classification
Vía Célere does not carry out international data transfers.
For clarity for our users, we include a table with the classification of the cookies we use and for any additional questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Own||Techniques||cookie-agreed||3 months||Used to control the acceptance of cookies.|
|JSESSIONID||At logout||Preserves the status of the users during all the page requests|
|vc_cookies_management||2 years||Used by the Eucookies module to manage cookies.|
|vc_cookies_management-categories||2 years||Used by the Eucookies module to manage cookies.|
|Web||At logout||It is used to pass reference parameters to the web.|
|Third party||Analytics||_utma||2 years||These cookies are from Google Analytics. They are used to collect information on the use of the site by visitors. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of users of the site, the most visited content, etc.|
|_utmc||At logout||Register a time stamp with the exact time the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.|
|_utmt||10 minutes||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||1 minut2||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gid||1 day||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_atuvc||2 years||Cookie the AddThis. Stores an updated counter for shared pages.|
|AWSALB||7 days||Amazon cookie. Provides information about which server cluster is being used.|
|AWSALBCORS||7 days||Amazon cookie. Provides information about which server cluster is being used.|
|Advertising (Facebook Cookies)||_fbp||1 day||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.|
|Advertising (Google Ads Cookies)||_gcl_au||3 months||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with the efficiency of website ads.|
|Preferences or advertising||NID||6 months||Google cookie. It is used to remember preferences such as language and to personalize ads.|