What is an infographic?
An infographic is a collection of images, graphics and simple text that summarizes a topic so that it can be easily understood.
Use of infographics Why use infographics?
Infographics are excellent to make it easier for us to process complex information. They can be very useful when:
- Providing a quick summary on a topic.
- Explaining a complex process.
- Presenting the results of an investigation or the data of a survey.
- Summarizing a long post or report.
- Comparing different options.
- Creating awareness about a cause or problem.
In short, they are visual interpretations of the texts themselves They serve to explain concepts and present data in a graphical way that is more attractive.