This Cookies Policy is an integral part of the Legal Notice and the Data Protection Policy of www.viacelere.com (hereinafter, the “Website”).
1. What are cookies?
They are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer, Smartphone or tablet when they access a web page and allow the owner of said page to store or retrieve certain information on multiple variables, such as, for example: recognizing the user, knowing the number of times that the page has been visited by the user, ensure the user’s session while browsing the page, customize the way content is displayed, etc.
2. What types of Cookies do we use?
Type of cookies according to the Cookie Owner:
- We use own cookies that are sent to the user’s computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and the experience of our users.
- We use third-party cookies (in this case, cookies from Google, Addthis, Amazon and Facebook). They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Vía Célere, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, such as www.google.com, www.addthis.com, www.amazon. es, www.facebook.es.
Type of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none are recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and ease of use. Therefore, the information stored on your computer is deleted as soon as the user leaves www.viacelere.com or closes the browser.
- Persistent or permanent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can last a few minutes. to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical or required cookies are strictly necessary for the user to access and navigate www.viacelere.com. For example, technical cookies are those that serve to establish communication between the user’s computer and the network, ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts restricted access, use security elements while browsing, etc.
- Functional or personalization cookies that help the user have a better browsing experience on the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store browsing data for a certain language or keep the user authenticated when registering.
- Analytical cookies to analyze the use of the website, so that we can measure and improve performance.
- Advertising and profiling cookies to improve and manage the exposure of advertising to the user while browsing the website, preventing ads that they have already seen from appearing, as well as publishing ads relevant to their interests.
3. How can our users manage the cookies we use?
www.viacelere.com users can accept or reject cookies in the Settings Panel.
If cookies are disabled or rejected, some of the functions and/or services may not work properly.
www.viacelere.com does not exercise control over the websites displayed as a result of your search, links or accesses from our directory. These other websites may place their own cookies or ask you for personal information.
4. How can our users disable cookies in major browsers?
It is usually possible to stop accepting cookies from the browser, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Setting.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy & Security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links: Safari, Chrome , Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher – Private Browsing.
- Safari 2 and higher – Private Browsing.
- Opera 10.5 and higher – Private Browsing.
- FireFox 3.5 and higher – Private Browsing.
- Google Chrome 10 and higher – Incognito.
5. How can I disable third party cookies?
- Google: https://www.google.es/ intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- AddThis: https://www.addthis.com/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.es/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201890250&ref_=navm_ftr_cookies_notice
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
6. What happens if I do not accept cookies from the website?
If the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access some of the sections of our website, or some of the functions and/or services of the Vía Célere website may not work. properly.
7. Cookie classification
Vía Célere does not carry out international data transfers.
For greater clarity for our users, we include a table with the classification of the cookies we use and for any additional questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .