Residencial Célere Villaverde is 5 months ahead of its delivery schedule

  • The buyer profile is: couples aged between 36 and 45, with one or more children who are looking to relocate based on quality, location and size
  • The large communal areas designed with the entire family in mind are the main hallmark of Residencial Célere Villaverde.

Vía Célere has delivered its Residencial Célere Villaverde development, located in the district of Villaverde Alto in calle San Jenaro, No. 3. The residential complex in the south of Madrid has 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes with storage rooms and parking spaces. The delivery, which was scheduled for the end of this year, has taken place 5 months ahead of schedule and buyers have been able to move into their homes since May.

This early delivery is due to the innovative processes that Vía Célere has in place, combining Last Planner System (LPS) methodology with other innovations such as BIM and industrialisation, which have taken the form of a considerable reduction in construction times, as is the case with the Villaverde development.

According to Cristina Ontoso, Commercial, Marketing, Communication and Customer Service Manager of Vía Célere: “At Vía Célere, we are pleased to be able to deliver a development months ahead of schedule. Thanks to the innovation in all our processes, we have been able to allow the owners to enjoy their Vía Célere home much earlier than expected.

In Residencial Célere Villaverde, the large terraces are the hallmark of the development, as they have 96 square metres in homes of up to 132 m². In addition, owners can already enjoy a gated complex composed of large communal areas to spend free time and play sports without leaving home. With 1,500 m² of green areas, a social-gourmet room that can be used for meetings, celebrations or meals equipped and decorated with everything necessary as if it were their own home. It also has a swimming pool for adults with garden area, toilets, outdoor parking for bicycles and a children’s playground equipped with rubber flooring, specially prepared so that children can enjoy playing in a protected environment.

In addition, the littles ones will become the kings of the house in a children’s room just for them inspired by NASA in which a spaceship is recreated to make them feel as though they are traveling to the moon. To do this, the room is equipped with everything they need, from astronaut costumes, walls illustrated with images of space and even a control panel.

The owner profile for Residencial Célere Villaverde is mainly young couples aged between 36 and 45, including families with one or more children. An important point is that 25% of them are first-time buyers, while the remaining 75% are relocating based mainly on location, quality and size.

Finally, in order to reduce CO2 emissions, Residencial Célere Villaverde has an energy rating A, which represents a significant reduction in the energy demand of the building (heating, cooling and domestic hot water) and considerable economic savings if we take into account for a dwelling with similar characteristics with energy rating F.